Women and Children’s Products Buyer
Steal Network is seeking an experienced salesperson who loves numbers and analysis, has savvy negotiation skills, has passion for women and children’s products and is an accomplished manager and mentor. The ideal candidate will have buying process knowledge, strong open-to-buy experience and an eye for the latest trends in women’s and children’s products.
- Source products to be featured as the daily steal on one of our websites
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relationships in the industry
- Negotiate terms with vendors (price, quantity, delivery terms and markdowns)
- Manage the Purchase Order and sales process between Steal Network and the Vendor
- Develop business strategies that drive sales through the products selection, pricing, promotion and ROI
- Work with the Steal Network staff to ensure each sale is represented properly online and the consumer and vendor both have an exceptional experience
- Increase profitability
- Manage invoicing to ensure accurate financials
- Manage inventory levels
- Manage site profitability by day and overall
Trends and Entertainment:
- Attend industry expos as necessary
- Keep a fashion-forward eye for industry trends and new product ideas
- Continually research and explore new trends in marketplace and category
- Be passionate about boutique products for women and children
- Keep a pulse on community feedback
- Remain flexible and willing to change strategies as business needs dictate
- Develop other junior members of the Buying team
- Keep a can-do approach and positive attitude
- Respond to vendors and feature requests quickly and professionally
- Coordinate best practices among the merchandising division of Steal Network
- Create and maintain a positive working relationship and daily communication with the Steal Network buying team and additional staff
- Work well in a fast paced, team oriented environment
This is a full-time position located at 2181 California Ave Suite 400, SLC, Utah with irregular hours to from 8am until the job is done M-F and some weekends as necessary.
- Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, include "Women and Children’s Products Buyer" in the subject.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through the websites BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals, and lightning fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.