Boutique Sales Specialist
Do you love setting up visual displays? Do you enjoy talking about new, exciting products and brands? Do you enjoy a Boutique setting over large box chains? If you love the smell of new baby shoes… this may be the position for you!
Steal Network is looking for an outgoing, friendly and entrepreneurial-minded person to represent the brand of Steal Boutique. The perfect candidate will have strong visual merchandising skills, retail store experience, and ability to deliver excellent customer service. In-depth knowledge of baby, kid, or scrapbook products preferred, because that’s who we are!
- Oversee the daily operations of Steal Boutique including merchandising, promoting, and service.
- Deliver quality customer service through assisting customers with local pickup orders and boutique shopping
- Motivate and inspire brand loyalty by recommending, selecting, and helping locate products for customers.
- Serve as a resource for customers by being an expert on the products and brands that we feature.
- Fuel growth of the business through creating exciting promotions and connecting with customers.
- Create merchandise displays that inspire and motivate customers.
- Ensure merchandise is stocked and re-stocked with new merchandise that our customers are thrilled to see!
- Process credit card orders and all the good stuff that comes with running a Boutique!
- Attend weekly meetings as scheduled.
- Keep the boutique clean, tidy and merchandised well.
- 2 or more years experience in visual merchandising/styling and retail store sales within the last 5 years.
- Must be self-motivated and thrive in an environment with no set guidelines.
- Solid computer experience and expertise with Gmail, Internet and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Facebook and how to manage fan pages.
- Proven ability to multi-task and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Reliable, diligent and consistently meet deadlines.
- Must have existing familiarity and/or experiences with our online stores.
- Experience with online shopping. Marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, climb ladder, and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Benefits and Work Hours
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Starting salary DOE with full benefits.
- Benefits include: paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for health and dental insurance; employee discount; positive and upbeat work environment
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm; some Saturdays 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- This position is to cover the Steals Boutique while a staff member is on Maternity Leave. Upon her return, the position may turn into a different role in the company.
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "Boutique Sales Specialist" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.