Customer Service Representative
Do you want to swoop in and save the day for a customer in need? Do you enjoy problem solving and helping people turn that frown upside down? Are you a fan of positive days, sunshine, and happiness? REALLY? Us too!
STEALS.com is looking for an outgoing person with strong communication skills and customer service experience to join our service team responsible for building loyalty through fanatical customer support for our deal of the day websites BabySteals.com, KidSteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com, and SheSteals.com. It takes more than a good price to get a steal! This position enhances the customer experience through great service. Our service team strives to make our customers happy, satisfied, and ready to come back for a great
Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email and social networks.
- Promptly and kindly answer customer questions, swoop in to calm fears, and act quickly to fix problems.
- Identify needs and provide prompt resolution to inquiries, problems, and calm fears.
- Communicate with fans on Facebook and other social channels; monitor forums for service related issues.
- Process mail returns, serve as back-up to the STEALS.com Boutique, and other duties at our warehouse.
- Manage inventory levels at ‘steal time’ and be a whiz kid at the CS administration system.
- Provide service to other staff and departments, working together as a team to accomplish company initiatives.
2+ years in e-commerce customer service with demonstrated skills.
- Exceptional written communication skills both in content and accurate grammar.
- Strong oral communication skills in person and on telephone.
- Solid computer experience and expertise with gmail, Internet and Microsoft Office. Ability to type 60 wpm.
- Advanced experience with Facebook and how to manage fan pages.
- Proven ability to multi-task and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Reliable, diligent and consistently meet deadlines. Ability to adapt to change.
- Absolutely must have existing familiarity and/or experiences with our online stores.
- Experience with online shopping.
Benefits and Work Hours
- Full-time, 40 hours per week. Starting salary is $25,000 per year with full benefits.
- Benefits include: paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for health and dental insurance; laptop and company paid iphone; employee discount on steals; pretty much da coolest work environment
- Work schedule will include Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "CS Superstar" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEALS.com is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through the websites BabySteals.com, KidSteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and SheSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals, and lightning fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.