Internet Marketing Coordinator
Do Google Analytics charts speak to you? Do you get excited when you hear the words Integrated Marketing Campaign? Do you love to execute projects flawlessly, yet believe there is always room for improvement? Well then, my friend, do we have a position for you!
Steal Network is seeking an Internet Marketing Coordinator to contribute to the online marketing efforts of our brand and daily deal websites. This position will be responsible for driving online success one metric at a time. We’re looking for someone with a strong analytical background, a passion for marketing and the ability to synthesize key concepts in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and manage online marketing strategies including strategic planning, content management, analytics, lead generation SEO and SEM.
- Create an affiliate marketing program that achieves customer acquisition targets, revenue growth and profitability.
- Drive project management, implementation, prioritization and planning like a true marketing genius.
- Oversee strategy, development and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Generate incremental web traffic and leads across all online activities.
- Write emotionally compelling ad copy with a strong call to action.
- Manage relationships with external partners to ensure alignment with company goals and identify new online opportunities.
- Analyze and develop performance metrics to identify issues and areas of opportunity on our sites.
- Write optimized web and mobile content.
- 3+ years experience in online marketing, brand positioning, developing and performance analysis.
- 3+ years experience with affiliate marketing and e-commerce.
- Strong experience in web strategy development from concept to commercialization, conversion optimization, creative campaign building, social media marketing and online marketing practices.
- Understanding and proven experience with key SEO/SEM concepts, interfaces and tools.
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of managing and prioritizing multiple detail-oriented assignments while keeping an eye on the larger marketing picture.
- Must meet and work efficiently under tight deadlines, be organized and be thorough while responding quickly and effectively to a variety of changes and opportunities.
- Passion and talent for writing in creative and professional form with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic; resourceful and energized by numbers and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and interpreting complex data.
- All employees share a genuine interest in our customers and community. We commit to doing everything we can to improve the customer experience.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, including a contagious positive attitude.
- Must pass all background checks and random drug screening.
- Must sign a Steal Network non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
- Willing to work additional hours on occasion to meet deadlines, including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Must work in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Benefits and Work Hours
- Full-time, 40 hours per week. Starting salary DOE with full benefits.
- Benefits include: paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for health and dental insurance; laptop; employee discount; positive and upbeat work environment that totally rocks!
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "Internet Marketing Coordinator" to email@example.com.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.