Steal Network is looking for positive and focused person to serve as a “warehouse rover,” working in receiving, inventory control, and shipping/packing departments for our deal of the day websites BabySteals.com, KidSteals.com, SheSteals.com, and ScrapbookSteals.com. The right applicant will be flexible in working in different areas of the warehouse each day, ability to work with a diverse group of people, ability to balance multiple priorities, and willingness to help in any area needed.
- Count women, baby, kid, and scrapbook products as they are received in the warehouse.
- Open and inspect individual boxes and verify individual units. Ensure items delivered are accurately counted and correctly entered into the database system. Review purchase orders and inventory quantities, items delivered, and missing items.
- Pack, sort, box, and label orders as assigned accurately, efficiently, and quickly.
- Perform adjustment counts on purchase orders in our computer database system.
- Assist with Single Unit Packaging and Kitting requirements for quality initiatives.
- Identify possible mistakes by actively double checking work.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned including but not limited to cycle counts, warehouse organization, and cleanup.
- 1 year experience in Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Control areas of a warehouse.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, cleanliness, and organization.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle changing warehouse job duties from day to day.
- Highly self-motivated with integrity, high energy, and an aggressive attitude in getting the job done right.
- Positive can-do attitude, ability to adapt to change, and a good sense of humor (we have fun around here)!
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks, including count and identify color variances.
- Computer experience and knowledge with MS Office, databases, email, and internet. Strong math skills.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of this warehouse job including standing for long periods of time, and ability to walk, bend, move, carry, and lift up to 75 pounds. This position requires the use of hands to perform various tasks.
- Must be able to handle the mental demands of the job including being positive, having fun, and listening to all genres of music, often loud.
- Smokers: please do not apply. This position handles baby, children, and paper products.
- Ability to pass all background checks and random drug screenings.
- All employees share a genuine interest in our customers and community. We commit to doing everything we can to improve the customer experience.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, including a contagious positive attitude.
- Must pass all background checks and random drug screening.
- Must sign a Steal Network non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
- Willing to work additional hours on occasion to meet deadlines, including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Must work in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Benefits and Work Hours
- Full-time, 40 hours per week. Hourly wage with full benefits.
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and work-flow.
- Benefits include: paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for health and dental insurance; employee discount; positive and upbeat work environment.
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "Warehouse Associate" to email@example.com.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.