Careers - Internships
E-Commerce Production and Analysis Internship
At Steal Network, you are given the opportunity to have an internship that will rock your college years! Go from student to intern extraordinaire with a professional experience that will make your resume stand out amongst the crowd! We are looking for fun, talented, and dedicated people to assist with marketing, research, and e-commerce tasks. Want to make coffee and file paperwork… well, then go somewhere else. This internship will have you in the heart of e-commerce trade, B2B relationships, and marketing techniques that you won’t learn in a classroom.
- Assist in a growing company expand internet efforts for retail sales
- Upload products to e-commerce website:
- Perform economic analysis to identify relevant products
- Gather necessary data to prepare product upload files, including pricing, UPCs/ASINs, copy and images
- Product catalog price point optimization
- Analyze sales data and manage catalog pricing to meet margin requirements and maximize sales velocity
- Manage inventory to ensure our in-stock position and minimize stock outs/oversells
- Generate summary level reporting weekly
- Work with e-commerce retailer to troubleshoot general issues as necessary
- Work cross functionally with internal teams (warehouse, IT, buying, etc.) to solve problems and improve processes to drive growth
- Must be positive, hard-working, fun, and a team player.
- Students in a program of business, management, marketing, math, or other related program with an interest in e-commerce or business production work. Degree not required.
- Computer proficient with intermediate to advanced Excel skills:
- Comfortable with formulas like lookup, pivot tables, charts/graphs, etc.
- Ability to find and correct data errors and spreadsheet composition
- Ability to aggregate data from multiple sources
- Understanding of business analytics
- Generate sales and cost of goods sold data, calculate margin, track and measure growth, shipping costs, etc.
- Effective time management of multiple tasks to meet deadlines, while being attentive to detail.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to sit at a workstation and view a computer screen for up to 2 hours at a time.
Benefits and Work Hours
- While this is an unpaid internship, we guarantee that you’ll do more than make coffee! You will have an amazing opportunity with a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company that will blow your mind. A great experience. A life-long mentorship. A potential career opportunity. The opportunities are endless.
- Work hours are flexible to meet the needs of the intern. Looking for anywhere between 10-20 hours a week. You name the hours between 9 and 5 Monday through Friday. Bonus points if you know the song "9 to 5."
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "E-Commerce Production" to firstname.lastname@example.org. But please, do your research on us before you apply! If you have to Google ‘E-Commerce,” this is not the internship for you.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.