Careers - Internships
Human Resources Rockstar Internship
At Steal Network, you are given the opportunity to have an internship that will rock your college years! Go from student to intern extraordinaire with a professional experience that will make your resume stand out amongst the crowd! We are looking for fun, talented, and dedicated people to assist with every HR task you can think of. Want to make coffee and file paperwork… well, then go somewhere else. This internship will have your mind racing, your fingers typing, and your feet a-tappin’ (well, that’s probably because of the music).
- Assist with pretty much any HR task under the sun.
- Help with benefits open enrollment process, paperwork, and communication.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring processes, including creative hiring techniques and practicums.
- Attend to maintenance of personnel files, record keeping, and all that crazy legal stuff.
- Assist with staff member appreciation projects designed to heighten employee morale to even another level.
- Complete tasks related to strategic planning, safety, and risk management.
- Research changing employment legislation, policies, and laws.
- Must be positive, hard-working, fun, and a team player.
- Students in a program of human resource management, business, or other related program with an interest in HR or business administration work. Degree not required.
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing, editing, research, and organizational skills.
- Effective time management of multiple tasks to meet deadlines, while being attentive to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft office, databases, email, internet applications, and internet research.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to sit at a workstation and view a computer screen for up to 2 hours at a time.
Benefits and Work Hours
- While this is an unpaid internship, we guarantee that you’ll do more than make coffee! You will have an amazing opportunity with a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company that will blow your mind. A great experience. A life-long mentorship. A potential career opportunity. The opportunities are endless.
- Work hours are flexible to meet the needs of the intern. Looking for anywhere between 10-20 hours a week. You name the hours between 9 and 5 Monday through Friday. Bonus points if you know the song "9 to 5."
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "HR Intern Rockstar" to email@example.com. If you think Toby is a good example of an HR person, then please, for the love of The Office… do not apply.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.