Careers - Internships
At Steal Network, you are given the opportunity to have an internship that will rock your college years! Go from student to intern extraordinaire with a professional experience that will make your resume stand out amongst the crowd! We are looking for fun, talented, and dedicated people to assist with marketing, research, and e-commerce tasks. Want to make coffee and file paperwork… well, then go somewhere else. This internship will have you in the heart of marketing for an e-commerce company, creating community relationships, and marketing techniques that you won’t learn in a classroom.
- Assist with pretty much any marketing task under the sun.
- Generate exposure for our e-commerce sites and boutique with local, grassroots marketing initiatives.
- Work with various other companies and local businesses to create partnerships with flyers and coupons.
- Work with our Boutique Specialist and Social Media Manager to create a marketing plan for our local store, the Steal Boutique.
- Generate online searches on content about our sites.
- Work on various marketing projects and vendor communications with our shopping search engine, KidCrawl.com.
- Listing products sold on our site in various forums such as deals woot, forums, etc.
- Perform additional duties as may be requested.
- Must be positive, hard-working, fun, and a team player.
- Students in a program of marketing, communications, or business management, or other related program with an interest in HR or business administration work. Degree not required.
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing, editing, research, and organizational skills.
- Effective time management of multiple tasks to meet deadlines, while being attentive to detail.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft office, databases, email, internet applications, and internet research.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to sit at a workstation and view a computer screen for up to 2 hours at a time.
Benefits and Work Hours
- While this is an unpaid internship, we guarantee that you’ll do more than make coffee! You will have an amazing opportunity with a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company that will blow your mind. A great experience. A life-long mentorship. A potential career opportunity. The opportunities are endless.
- Work hours are flexible to meet the needs of the intern. Looking for anywhere between 10-20 hours a week. You name the hours between 9 and 5 Monday through Friday. Bonus points if you know the song "9 to 5."
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "Marketing Intern" to email@example.com. If you want to be a marketing intern for a marketing company, check us out before applying! We just might quiz ya!
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.